- Register & Fundraise
- Donate to Team Hope
- Plan a Team Hope Walk
- National Sponsorship Opportunities
- HDSA Staff Directory
- HDSA National Website
Matching gifts are an excellent way to maximize your fundraising efforts as well as push you to that final fundraising goal that you’ve set for yourself. Most large companies have a matching gift program for their employees.
- When an employee makes a donation to a walker or team, their donation can be matched by their company, sometimes at a ratio as high as 3:1!
- After making their donation, remind the donor to inquire within their company about what matching gift paperwork needs to be filled out and sent to HDSA.
- To make your gift to HDSA grow, just ask for a matching gift form from your company or the donor’s Community Relations Department, enclose the form with your/their gift to HDSA (we need the event, date, and participant name on the form to make sure you get credit!) and mail to:
Huntington’s Disease Society of America
505 Eighth Avenue, Suite 902
New York, NY 10018
Attn: HDSA Matching Gifts Program
- If you don’t find your employer’s company listed here, check with your Community Relations Department for more information on how to get your company onto HDSA’s Matching Gift Program.
- Any questions? Contact your Regional Field Staff or Robert Coffey at the HDSA National Office (email@example.com, 212-242-1968 ext.210).