- HDSA Research
- Grant Applications
- Research News & Reports
- Research Webinar Series
- Kids-HD: Brain Imaging Research Study
- Omeros PDE10 inhibitor (OMS-643762) trial
- Presymtomatic Testing for HD
- Survey: The role of genetic counselors
- A Brief Guide to the Clinical Trial Process
- Find the Clinical Trials In Your Area
- International Enroll-HD Sites
- Clinical Trials Diplomats
- HD Anonymous Predictive Testing Survey
- Pfizer: PDE10A inhibitor
- Laquinimod for HD
- HDBuzz Research News
- HD Gene Symposium: 20 Years
- Therapies in Pipeline
- Research Conferences
- Scientific Advisory Board
- Research Pipeline
- Stem Cells
- HD Insights
- HD Glossary
- Links to Other Research
- Reports Library
- Research Investors Reports
- Video Postcard from 2014 HD Therapeutics Conference
PREDICT-HD is a study of healthy persons who are known to have the CAG expansion in the HD gene. The PREDICT-HD study uses a variety of tests to examine the nature and pattern of neurobiological changes and neurobehavioral changes that occur in the period leading up to a diagnosis of HD. The intent of the study is to learn more about the beginning changes in thinking skills, emotional regulation, brain structure and brain function as a person begins the transition from health to HD.
PREDICT-HD is studying people at risk to determine:
· the earliest signs of HD are and when they begin.
· the most accurate tests are that clinicians can use in detecting the onset of HD.
· factors which influence the age at which a person carrying the HD gene becomes symtomatic.
For: Individiduals who are gene positive and pre-symptomatic. Click here for detailed eligibility information.