- HDSA Research
- Grant Applications
- Research News & Reports
- Research Webinar Series
- Kids-HD: Brain Imaging Research Study
- Laquinimod for HD
- Omeros PDE10 inhibitor (OMS-643762) trial
- Pfizer: PDE10A inhibitor
- A Brief Guide to the Clinical Trial Process
- Find the Clinical Trials In Your Area
- International Enroll-HD Sites
- Clinical Trials Diplomats
- HD Research Surveys
- HDBuzz Research News
- HD Gene Symposium: 20 Years
- Therapies in Pipeline
- Research Conferences
- Scientific Advisory Board
- Research Pipeline
- Stem Cells
- HD Insights
- HD Glossary
- Links to Other Research
- Reports Library
- Research Investors Reports
- Video Postcard from 2014 HD Therapeutics Conference
HDSA CLINICAL TRIALS DIPLOMAT PROGRAM
What is an HDSA Clinical Trials Diplomat
HDSA Clinical Trials Diplomats are volunteers, usually people who have participated in a clinical trial or observational study OR the spouse of a participant, who believe that clinical research is important to advancing treatments and a cure for HD.
Volunteers are trained by HDSA to provide information and answer questions about clinical trials in small group settings such as at support group meetings. Diplomats are not expected to be experts in the clinical trial process. Any question that can’t be answered can be directed to HDSA for a response.
How do I get involved?
If you would like to learn more about being an HDSA Clinical Trials Diplomat, please contact Jane Kogan at HDSA. Call 800-345-HDSA(4372) extension 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Trial Diplomat Webinar
Request a Diplomat at your next event
If you would like to have an HDSA Clinical Trials Diplomat come speak at your next event please contact Jane Kogan. Call 800-345-HDSA extension 226 or email email@example.com.