Orange County Chapter
Chapter Volunteer Opportunities
If you are interested in volunteering for any of our events or attend a board meeting, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Here are just a few ways you can help individuals and families with Huntington’s disease:
- Participate in the planning and execution of chapter events: Team Hope Walk, annual chapter convention, or symposium.
- Provide transportation to medical appointments for those with HD.
- Provide light housekeeping/childcare for HD families.
- Donate time to nursing homes/care facilities.
- Attend or start a support group in your area.
- Participate in clinical trials and observational studies
- Make phone calls
- Serve on the HDSA Orange County Chapter Board of Directors.