Washington State Chapter
- Chapter Information
- Center of Excellence
- WA HD Physicians
- Treatment Guidelines
- Support Groups
- Genetic Counseling
- Social Worker
- Chapter Events
- Clinical Trials
- Chapter Stories
- HD Links
- Learn More
- HDSA National Website
Washington State Chapter Stories
Read stories as told by our chapter members about living with Huntington’s Disease. Here are our stories:
- Family Profile: The Bjorklunds, June 2014
Washington State Chapter family profiled in this story, originally published in the June 2014 issue of Enroll! newsletter.
- NW Science Fiction Writer with HD Roots, November 2012
- A Brave Advocate for Huntington’s Disease, February 2012
Shy fourth grader stops rumors by educating fellow students in her class about Huntington’s Disease.
- Portland Man Discusses Battle with Huntington's Disease, (video) September 16, 2011
- Gaining the courage to speak out, Part 1, January 30, 2009
Part 1 of the personal story of past chapter president Linda Ingle and her family's fight with Huntington's Disease.
- Gaining the courage to speak out, Part 2, February 20, 2011
Part 2 of the personal story of past chapter president Linda Ingle and her family's fight with Huntington's Disease.