NW Chapter Volunteers
Thank you to all the wonderful people who give their time and talent to support the HDSA NW Chapter! We could not operate if we did not have such a strong, committed group of volunteers.
Here are just a few of the ways you can help individuals and families with HD:
- Participate in the planning and execution of chapter events: Team Hope Walk, annual chapter convention, or symposium.
- Provide transportation to medical appointments for those with HD.
- Provide light housekeeping/childcare for HD families.
- Donate time to nursing homes/care facilities.
- Attend or start a support group in your area.
- Participate in clinical trials and observational studies
- Make phone calls
- Serve on the HDSA NW Chapter Board of Directors.
Contact the NW Chapter Volunteer Coordinator for more ways to help.
Banner Photo Credit
The Northwest chapter banner photo was taken by Bruce Ikenberry at the 2008 Team Hope Walk in Olympia.