New Mexico Affiliate
The Huntington's Disease Society of America (HDSA) is dedicated to improving the lives of everyone affected by Huntington's disease. The Society works tirelessly to provide the family services, education, advocacy and research to the more than 30,000 people diagnosed with HD and JHD in the US, and the more than 200,000 at-risk. It only takes a moment to share your thoughts with your friends and community. Together, we can provide Help for Today, and Hope for Tomorrow.
Here are 10 simple ways you can help HDSA's New Mexico Affiliate (HDSANM).
1. Facebook.com/HDSANM Become a fan! And if you have your own Facebook page, share and like our posts!
2. Twitter.com/HDSANewMexico Follow out Tweets!
3. Pinterest.com/HDSANM Join US!
4. HDSA.NM@gmail.com Email us with questions or comments.
5. HDSA.org/NM Check out our webpage to stay up-to-date on what we have going on!
6. iGive.com Shop at your favorite online stores and they'll give a percentage of your purchase to our affilaite.
7. Donate! Donating to the HDSA NM Affiliate helps locally and nationally! Every penny counts!
8. Join us at our local Support Group. Meet others affected by HD and share your triumphs and tribulations. Come to support or to feel supported by a group of people who know what you are dealing with.
9. Refer a friend to our webpage, Facebook, & Twitter. Help us spread HD Awareness near and far!
10. Participate in fundraisers and educational events, it is as easy as 1, 2, 3! We can always use and extra hand to help us along the way.