How You Can Help
HD Education and Awareness Day - AR
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Beginning at 10:00 am
Willard Walker Community Room, Fayetteville Public Library
- Do you or someone you know have Huntington Disease (HD)?
- Do you work in healthcare, disability services, or senior services?
- Are you interested in material presented at the 2012 HDSA National Convention?
Then come join us!
- Dr. Alan Diamond
Neurologist at the Movement Disorders Clinic at the Washington Regional Clinic for Senior Health
- Dr. Bradley Schaefer
Professor of Genetics and Pediatrics at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (via live video)
- Lundbeck pharmaceuticals
Streaming videos from the 2012 HDSA National Convention (~ 1 hour each):
- Clinical Research Showcase
- Movement and HD; HD 101
- Cognition and HD: Detection of Early and Mid Stage Cognition Problems
There is NO CHARGE for attendance. A light lunch will be provided.
For more information, contact Sarah Green at the Huntington Disease Support Group of Northwest Arkansas
Phone: 469-269-2743 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org