Huntington's Disease Society of America
- Our Mission
- HDSA Goals - Mission in Action
- Find your local HDSA Chapter, Affiliate or Regional Office
- Staff directory
- Board of Trustees
- Faces of HD
- News & Announcements Archive
- HD and HDSA In The News
- Thank You Thursday
- Chapter/Affiliate Awards 2013
- HDSA 28th Annual Convention A Success
HELP FOR TODAY. HOPE FOR TOMORROW
The Society is a National, voluntary health organization dedicated to improving the lives of people with Huntington's disease and their families.
To promote and support research and medical efforts to eradicate Huntington's Disease.
To assist people and families affected by Huntington's Disease to cope with the problems presented by the disease.
To educate the public and health professionals about Huntington's disease.