Huntington's Disease Society of America
- Our Mission
- Our History
- Find your local HDSA Chapter, Affiliate or Regional Office
- Staff directory
- Board of Trustees
- Faces of HD
News & Announcements Archive
- Auspex Press release
- Marathon Team Raises 80K
- CREST-E Phase III Clinical Trial Stopped Early for Lack of Benefit
- HUNTINGTON’S DISEASE SOCIETY OF AMERICA ANNOUNCES 2014 HD HUMAN BIOLOGY PROJECT GRANT RECIPIENTS
- 2CARE HD Clinical Trial Stopped Early for Lack of Benefit
- 2CARE study of coenzyme Q for Huntington's disease ends in disappointment
- HD and HDSA In The News
- HDSA PSA
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) to Introduce HD Parity Act
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) has agreed to introduce the Huntington's Disease Parity Act in the Senate at the beginning of the 112th Congress!
Contact your Senators today to urge them to sign on as original cosponsors of the Huntington's Disease Parity Act at http://capwiz.com/hdsa/issues/alert/?alertid=20181501
The Huntington's Disease Parity Act is important for all people affected by Huntington's disease (HD). If enacted into law, this legislation will make it easier for individuals with HD to receive Social Security Disability benefits and Medicare coverage, dramatically improving the lives of all people affected by HD.
Emailing your Senators takes just a minute, but will lead to life-long improvements in the way Huntington's disease is treated in this country. Go to http://capwiz.com/hdsa/issues/alert/?alertid=20181501 to take action today!