Huntington's Disease Society of America
- Our Mission
- HDSA Goals - Mission in Action
- Find your local HDSA Chapter, Affiliate or Regional Office
- Staff directory
- Board of Trustees
- Faces of HD
News & Announcements Archive
- Taryn Reneau Creates "Cure" A Song for HD Families
- Bike for the Cure 2012
- Make a Difference During Huntington's Disease Awarness Month
- Alnylam Committed to HD Therapy Program
- HDYO Launch
- Pacin Parson
- Chase Community Giving Program
- Walking the Walk for Research
- Plains to Lake
- Lundbeck Phase I LuAF11167
- HDCRS 2012 SAVE THE DATE
- SSA Announces Addition of Adult Onset Huntington's Disease to Compassionate Allowance List
- NY Marathon Cancelled -- But HDSA Runners Resolve Unbroken
- New Facility with 30+ HD Beds Opens
- SSA Adds Adult-Onset HD to the Compassionate Allowance List
- Tangerine Tango -- Featuring an HD Story
- IRA Charitable Rollover Reinstated
- In Memoriam- Eva Weissman
- HDSA Research Symposium
- HDSA Research News: New clues to why striatal neurons are preferentially damaged in HD.
- HDSA Donald A. King Summer Research Fellow Jolene Luther
- HDSA Reports Data Breach
- 7 Run NYC ING Marathon for HD
- Human Biology Project Awards
- HD and HDSA In The News
- Thank You Thursday
- Chapter/Affiliate Awards 2013
- HDSA 28th Annual Convention A Success
Registration is now OPEN for the Sixth Annual Huntington Disease Clinical Research Symposium and Clinical Research Workshop. Please click here for more information on the Symposium and to register. Registration is free prior to November 1st.
The Huntington Study Group (HSG), comprised of clinical researchers from North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America, is pleased to announce the Sixth Annual Huntington Disease Clinical Research Symposium, to be held on Saturday morning, 8 am – 12:30 pm, November 10, 2012 at the Hyatt at Olive 8 in Seattle, Washington. The Symposium is open to the Huntington disease (HD) community, the public and the press, but registration is required.
Following the Symposium, from 12:45-3:30pm, the HSG, Huntington’s Disease Society of America (HDSA) and HD Drug Works (HDDW) are offering a special workshop program “Working Together for HD Treatments: A Clinical Research Workshop.” This interactive Workshop will focus on the importance of clinical research in the development of new treatments that make a difference for HD. The HD community is invited to join us for the program. Lunch will be provided to all registrants.
Any questions about these events can be submitted to Liz McCarthy (Liz_McCarthy@urmc.rochester.edu). Please feel free to forward this registration message to interested parties. Thank you!